Change is what we say we want particularly when it is be beginning of a New Year. However, before you can truly initiate those changes, you have to Let Go of the obstacles “You” have encountered from the previous year.
You need to do a reflection of your “2017” life and ask yourself these questions. Am I in a healthy relationship? Why do I still allow this person to be in my life? Why am I am not putting myself first? You can ask yourself many other questions which will allow you to explore and “Let go” of actions and people who affected you.
It is time to (LET GO) of the things that will not serve you to live your best life. Well, 2018 is here and it is time for YOU to let go, empower yourself and launch into your new Journey.
Here are the things that I let go in 2017:
- Marriage- it was hard, but I learned many lessons and I was done with repeating the same cycle. Now I only learn one lesson from each situation and it’s time to move on! http://shevvymac.com/divorced-after-15-years/
- Lending money- Letting go of money that people owed me. Lesson learned! Do not lend money I am not willing to lose and I don’t have any to lose!
- No Negative mindsets (family, friends, or co-workers have to go)
As for 2018, below are my lists of things that I’m taking with me into the New Year to begin my journey:
- I am #1, putting myself first
- Being fully present for my kiddos
- Valuing my time (click on the article below to read my three tips to stop wasting time)
- Building my business
- Networking (professionally & personally)
- Healthy relationships in all aspect of my life
These lists of items are my starting point and it will continue to grow as I launch into my journey. Contemplate on the things that you want to let go for 2017 and what great things you want to leap into 2018 with. You determine how you transition and don’t forget to make it count; let it make you smile just thinking about you!
Thank you for stopping by!
Please leave a comment, and share one thing that you are leaving behind in 2017 or taking into the New Year.
Click on link to get tips on how to stop wasting your time. http://shevvymac.com/3-tips-to-stop-wasting-time/
“Motivation Accountability Change”